Been trying for a while now to read my bible since it has been ages I last read it. Anytime I decide to pick it up, something suddenly comes up hence postponing my return to the bible. Yea, I know it doesn’t sound good and there’s no possible excuse to give that’ll make it look better but I’m sure with time I’ll finally get back to studying the word again(amen to that).
Come to think of it, my supposed laziness in studying God’s word isn’t sorely bible related, in fact I think what I’m experiencing is a recent dip towards reading altogether. I use the word dip because that’s what it is. I’m sure with time it’ll go away. Hopefully.
So a little while ago before my disinterest towards books, I was reading this amazing book on the laws of attraction, titled: Ask and it is Given written by Esther and Jerry Hicks.
I can’t go into it all as I’ve not even completed it yet, but I was going through some stuff and I found notes worth sharing that I wrote down while reading this book a while back. So without further I do let’s get the ball rolling…(drumroll😬😬)
1. “It is our powerful desire that you be pleased with where you are right now, in this moment—no matter where you are.
We want you to remember that there is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have, and we want to assist you in achieving that. But we love where you are right now, even if you do not”
2. “The Basis Of Your Life Is Absolute Freedom”
3. “It is our desire that you become one who is happy with that which you are and with that which you have—while at the same time being eager for more. That is the optimal creative vantage point: To stand on the brink of what is coming, feeling eager, optimistic anticipation—with no feeling of impatience, doubt, or unworthiness hindering the receiving of it—that is the Science of Deliberate Creation at its best.”
4. “The Stream of Well-Being flows even if you do not understand that it does, but when you consciously become aligned with it, your creative endeavors become so much more satisfying, for then you discover that there is absolutely nothing that you desire that you cannot achieve.”
5. “You Get What You Think About, Whether You Want It or Not”
Well folks that’s about it for today, It is my hope that we learn to make our lives worth living with peace and joy in our hearts.